If you are the owner of factories or warehouses, then you will already know just how important it is that everything runs as smoothly as possible, if you want to make sure that your business is a success. This often means that you will have to purchase specialist machinery in order to carry out your work. However, here at MJC Services we are able to allow you to hire forklifts in order to maximise proficiency. Here are a few of the advantages that come with hiring a forklift. (more…)
Posts Tagged ‘ MJC Services ’
When it comes to undertaking a large landscaping project, using the proper equipment is essential. One of the things that you may find you need is a forklift. If this is the case, then you are probably trying to decide whether you should hire a forklift, or buy one. The simple fact is that there are benefits to both. Here are a few of the benefits of each in order to help you decide on the best option for you. (more…)
If you are involved in any type of outdoor construction project, you may have to deal with some difficult terrain, which can cause real headaches if you need to move heavy materials from one place to another. A good solution may be for you to choose a rough terrain forklift and here at MJC Services, we are able to provide you with this type of vehicle if you are located in the Reading, Swindon or Oxford areas.
Rough Terrain Forklifts Explained
There are a number of important ways in which a rough terrain forklift differs from a standard forklift:
• It has inflatable tyres that benefit from thick threads, which means the forklift can be driven on all types of terrain.
• They have an internal combustion engine that is compact but powerful.
• They have been designed to be highly manoeuvrable.
• They are far more durable than an average forklift.
Good Reasons for Hiring a Rough Terrain Forklift
There may be some compelling reasons why you might want to hire a rough terrain forklift including:
• This type of forklift is designed to be able to move heavy materials across rugged, uneven terrain..
• It can deal with heavy weights – for example, the Ausa C250H can carry up to 3 tons.
• The counterbalance at the back of this vehicle is carefully calibrated in order to prevent overbalancing, which makes it a good choice for a construction site.
• The fact that it has an internal combustion engine means it will be much more powerful than a regular forklift. It will usually have faster acceleration and be able to reach higher speeds too.
• There are some rough terrain forklifts that can operate in snow, ice or mud.
• In some situations, it may be used instead of heavier equipment such as skid-steer loaders. This means that you may be able to save money by choosing this option.
Who to Call When You Need a Rough Terrain Forklift?
Here at MJC Services, we specialise in all types of forklift hire, alongside selling both new and second-hand models. If you are unsure about your forklift needs, you can contact our experienced team for expert advice. We offer quality rough terrain forklifts that are a great option if you are involved in any type of construction project where rough terrain is a problem, so get in touch today to find out more about hiring our vehicles by the day or week to resolve all of your problems.
Whether you are using a forklift for a simple job at your property or are thinking of starting a career as a forklift driver, you have to complete training first to be able to operate one. This is not complicated and can take only a matter of hours so it is a far cry from the large amount of hours spent learning to drive a car. (more…)
When you are using a forklift you should be aware that if not used as they should, they can be highly dangerous machines. Therefore you should always handle them with care especially for your own safety as well as others around you. However, from time to time accidents will happen that are out of your control and we at MJC Services know that the best way to deal with the situation is to be aware of how to act when it occurs: (more…)
Every year over 100 workers are killed during a forklift accident and thousands more seriously injured. These statistics don’t make for good reading. When dealing with a forklift it is vital to use common sense but tragically, too many people seem to forget this and serious accidents happen. People get comfortable and make simple errors. Operators need to remember that they are in charge of what happens and accountable for any accidents that occur. (more…)
House prices are as inflated as ever making it harder for families and couples to move and progress with their family life. In these hard times a cheaper solution for growing families who require more space is to extend their current homes.
House extensions are by no means a new trend, however due to the economic down turn there has been a huge opportunity for builders to capitalise on families utilising cheaper solutions. In order to get as many jobs completed to the highest quality and as quick as possible, building firms should invest in hiring forklifts. (more…)